Monday, January 23, 2012

Ride About to Twin Peaks

 
 I had a sticker.

 
Ryans Honda CB500Four

 
After a quick pit stop.

Parked at Twin Peaks 

 
I get my own stool.

 I do like the ladies...and they do like me!

 
Brianna & Alex
Not sure why they call the place Twin Peaks ...

 
Brianna

What a smile!

Sunday started out pretty warm and Him put a windshield on his bike that Ryan was no longer using on his classic CB500 Four.  I don't mind wearing the goggles but I really do like riding a bike with a windshied especially at higher speeds.  Prior to the windshield being installed the wind noise hurt my ears and not to mention causing them to flap about like mad.  With the new windshield I like going fast now and am much more comfortable.  
It was my first time to go to Twin Peaks sports bar on 21st and Rock Road and the first time him had ridden his motorbike in that kind of traffic.  We both did great I might add.  Although the patio was closed but we sat out there anyway hoping not to get kicked out and the plan was that I would lay low.   Well as soon as the waitresses saw me they made me feel downright welcome with a great big warm hug.  Not sure why they call the place Twin Peaks I did not see any ski theme there at all and the girls sure were not dressed  for January skiing.  But the sure did have some good chicken and I do like chicken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment